School time!
Here's my reader's journal for this activity: Have you ever performed a good deed for someone? Was the deed appreciated? Why, or why not? Has anyone ever performed a good deed for you? How did it make you feel? Freewrite about good deeds in your journal. You might write about a good deed you have personally done or about a good deed you would like to perform.
So yea. I've been writing about it on Microsoft Word so I don't need to talk about it here.
Rather, I'll talk about everything and anything.
Ebony Eyes- Bob Welch
I haven't been reporting what I'm listening to so why not start now?
Goodbye Ruby Tuesday-Rolling Stones
It's raining and has been since I got up :( How depressing ><.
I'm playing indocron. My current goal: Save up for gold for stealth. How to achieve this goal: commit crimes and mug people. Easy, right? Yea. Just the waiting for energy to go up is annoying >_>
Babe I'm Gonna Leave You-Led Zeppelin.
I must work on my English a bit more. *pauses music* *works on English*
><' I was just sent to the hospital for half an hour on Indocron. Yeck. So much for taking a quick break in English lol. Alrighty, back to doing English I guess, then.
Unless of course, I write for a bit or something.
I have a journal that I keep and I never let anyone read it unless I trust them to not tell.
I can't really say much in this blog because it's online and anyone can read it, especially because it's linked to from my website. Alright, time to answer them questions.
On Indocron RyuKurokashi and I are having a fan-boi/girl fest for MP and the HG. Quotefests rule <3
Now we discuss our favourite movies. Hooray! :D
And teh Skug has joined in! Hoorah!
Now I'm quoting MP and the HG again =D Yey ^^
I need to watch that movie again.
Okay okay list of movies I have to watch (or watch again ;D) in the next two weeks:
1. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
2. Secondhand Lions
3. Transformers
5. National Treasure
6. Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (thanks Ryu!)
7. Quigley Down Under
8. Surf's Up
9. Eragon
10. Rocketman
11. 50 First Dates
Other Movies I Have to Watch, Whenever
1. Jurassic Park (all of them)
2. Alien
3. Jaws
4. The Assassination of Jesse James (maybe?)
5. Charlie Wilson's War (dunno, will have to read what it's about oO)
6. Bourne Identity
7. Bourne Supremacy
8. Bourne Ultimatum
9. The Bucket List (not out yet)
10. NT: Book of Secrets (not out yet I dun think)
11. Airplane
12. Notting Hill (haven't seen the whole movie :O)
13. Forest Gump
14. Napoleon Dynamite
15. Shanghai Noon
16. Shanghai Knights
17. Labyrinth (the 80's movie with David Bowie)
18. I've been hearing a lot about Zoolander. Dunno what it's about :O
19. Air Force One (methinks we own it :o)
20. Armageddon (it has a lot of Aerosmith in it)
21. (I'm looking up movies to watch, by the way) O Brother, Where Art Thou
22. Space Cowboys
23. Fried Green Tomatoes (I've never seen the whole thing)
24. A Fish Called Wanda (has John Cleese in it)
25. Die Hard movies (mom and dad like 'em, I don't like the looks of them but hey)
26. The Breakfast Club (I hear it's good...?)
27. My Fellow American (dun think I've seen the whole thing... have seen a lot of it though)
28. Independence Day (Alien movie :D)
29. St. Elmo's Fire (keep hearing about it)
30. Red Green: Duct Tape Forever (gotta love Red Green xD)
31. Any Bond Movie I HAVEN'T seen yet xD
32. Indiana Jones movies XD
33. iRobot
34. Billy Madison
35. Pearl Harbor
To be continued.

No comments:
Post a Comment