Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Omelette

Dad just taught me how to make a Cheese Omelette. Yummy. He's now making one for himself in hopes he can keep it down because he was sick last night. :\ Poor daddy.
Anyway, listening to a Pink Floyd song called "Scream Thy Last Scream" which apparently was written while Barrett was still around.

Welcome to the Machine-PF
(I'm listening to my PF playlist)
Time

I'm downloading two songs I heard on the radio the other day-yes, Pink Floyd. Empty Spaces/Young Lust. And I also downloaded Have a Cigar. I'm attempting to download Jugband Blues but every time I try, it needs more sources :(
I rejoined MyPoints. Hey, I eventually can get a Starbucks Gift card! =P

I've got 9,456,807.60 speed on IO now. Areas that need improvement are Attack and Accuracy.

Two Suns in the Sunset

Eclipse

HEY how did I miss two suns in the sunset? *plays again*
I wasn't paying attention! :o ohnoes xD
Empty Spaces/Young Lust
Weird song xD But it's cool. I'ma gonna go get lyrics :D
Young Lust
Have a Cigar
Those are my new songs =D
I now have 37 Pink Floyd songs. I'ma gonna go sync my iPod later.
Eclipse
:D
Adj is being uber-annoying, begging and stuff. Next time he does, he's going to the hospital. :\
Any Color You Like
Wish You Were Here
Echoes
I hospitalized Adj and he was pub banned for four days. (thank gosh)
Echoes is the longest song I have. It is 23 and a half minutes long. :o
Eh, thirteen minutes to go! :D
Ten minutes to go!
Well I'll write s'more later. Mmm, s'mores...

No comments: