Monday, December 17, 2007

Skating!!

I love skating. It's great. Went today. I discovered that I actually can skate! I was skating sort-of fast. And I love turning in circles. Lotsa fun.
Afterwards at the potluck, there were these two kids that reminded me of Gazzy and Iggy of MR. Although I don't think Gazzy has longish hair, and Iggy's hair isn't dark, it's strawberry blonde.

I saw Charlie while he was playing hockey. But I didn't say hi to him and he didn't say hi to me. Oh well. :P

Good news! My mom said that starting January, Sarah's Sunday meetings are in the morning. So after the meetings, I'll go over to Powell River and go skating! Hooray!!!! :D:D:D Much happiness! 'specially since I discovered I'm getting better at skating.

Well I'm at the school board office right now and I have to catch a ferry, so I'll update later. B4N!

No comments: