xD I am so bad, I forgot about my blog, hehe.
Werewolves of London-Warren Zevon.
I'm doing well on DeviantART. I'm already close to my 4000th pageview! I have a senior member (FixMeKnow) watching me, and I have been foruming! Hooray!
Just got some new songs for iTunes, Black Velvet by Alannah Myles, Heartbreaker by Pat Benetar, Killer Queen and Somebody to Love by Queen, and Abracadabra by Steve Miller Band.
Have a Cigar-Pink Floyd
Oh how I love this song.
Come in here, dear boy, have a cigar
You're gonna go far
You're gonna fly high
You're never gonna die
You're gonna make it if you try
They're gonna love you
Well I've always had a deep respect
And I mean that most sincerely
The band is just fantastic
That is really what I think
By the way, which one's Pink?
And did we tell you the name of the game, boy?
We call it Riding the Gravy TraiiiiiiiiIIiiiiIinnnn
Mom and I are going to Powell River for our hair cuts later. She's coming home at 2:00. Heh, I should be doing my school work right now, but I'm not, hehe.
I don't know if I've mentioned this, but I'm in Ides of March on Indocron Online! <3
Ebony Eyes-Bob Welch
Last night I told Janelle (because she was pestering me) that when I go to Edmonton, I'm taking her and when I go, I'm leaving her there. *nods*
The other day Selena and I were up in my room, playing our game with mah ty cats, and my parents were out looking for us. They thought we were outside xD but we were up in my room the whole time! It was 6:30 by the time she got home, and she got out of being grounded, too xD
Running Down a Dream-Tom Petty
This song is cool. Runnin' down a dream, that never would come to me, working on a mystery, going wherever it leads, runnin' down a dream.
I want to go to San Diego this summer, but I don't think I will be. There's a lot happening.
Edmonton, family reunion, friends visiting, assembly...
I looked at the March WT. Jesse and Cody's summer convention is the same weekend as ours! xD Cody said he's getting baptised at the summer assembly. Yay! ^_^
Going Up the Country-Canned Heat
This song is strange xD
I don't know if I mentioned this either, I got a subscription on deviantART. I'm a beta tester, that means I have a pretty = sign in front of my name <3
And I love my journal! It's got no border and it's the same colour as the dA background.
It's a Long Way to the Top (if You Wanna Rock and Roll)-AC/DC
xD Jesse said this was one of the only decent songs of theirs. I guess he's right. I still don't like AC/DC that much though >_>"
Armageddon-Prism
Take me to the Kaptin-Prism
I'ma go now. Baibai. =B
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment